Unfortunately, we do not provide legal advice or referrals, but below are several resources that may be helpful to you:
- LawHelp.org contains links to statewide legal information websites in all 50 states. Each state website contains legal self-help resources and information about nonprofit legal aid organizations in each state.
- LawHelp.org also contains a video and written guide to the type of help that is generally available from nonprofit legal aid programs, and options for those who don't qualify for free legal aid:
- FindLegalHelp.org, the American Bar Association's online guide to legal help, also contains information about how to find a legal assistance in each state.
- If you are looking for immigration legal assistance, immigrationlawhelp.org is a searchable directory of free or low cost immigration legal services providers around the country.
- If you are looking for military/veterans legal assistance you may find relevant resources at http://www.militaryprobono.org/newcases/.